Want to lead the technological revolution and solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges? Join the UA department that can give you the skills to advance embedded systems, cybersecurity, wireless technology, robotics and biomedical devices. Earn your Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering — fully online.
Faster, safer computing and communications. Better healthcare. More energy-efficient systems. These are what UA Electrical and Computer Engineering is all about.
Earning your bachelor's online means you'll learn from the same experts and receive the same student-centered curriculum as your on-campus peers, including one-on-one attention from professors and advisers. And, thanks to longstanding partnerships with companies such as Raytheon, Intel, Microsoft, NASA, Pixar and more, this degree gives you an edge in the job market as well. Most UA Electrical and Computer Engineering students recieve job offers before they graduate. Others move on to become entrepreneurs or successful grad students. An online bachelor's degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering will open new doors and power up your future.
The following courses are required as pre-requisites within this degree and will not be offered in a fully online format by the UA. To enroll in this program, students will need to transfer in or obtain equivalent credit concurrently for these courses:
- CHEM 151 General Chemistry I (4 units)
- PHYS 141 Introductory Mechanics (4 units)
- PHYS 143 Introductory Optics and Thermodynamics (2 units)
- PHYS 241 Introductory Electricity and Magnetism (4 units)
- MATH 223 Vector Calculus (4 units)
- MATH 243 Discrete Mathematics in Computer Science (3 units)
- MATH 254 Introduction to Ordinary Differential Equations (3 units)
- ECE 175 Computer Programming for Engineering Applications (3 units)
- ECE 220 Basic Circuits (5 units)
- ECE 274A Digital Logic (4 units)