Call 520.621.0898 to speak with an enrollment counselor today

Eligibility & State Authorization

The University of Arizona, like all higher education institutions, is required to obtain authorization from individual states to enroll students residing outside of Arizona.

The UA is currently authorized to enroll students living in different states, depending on the program offered. Please read each of the program descriptions carefully. In the upper right hand corner of each program description, you will find a list of states where the program CANNOT be offered. The UA has a wide range of degrees and certificate programs and we encourage you to review them all to find a match that’s right for you.