Enterprise Information Security
of All Higher-Ed Institutions
- Center for World University Rankings, 2020
#1University in Arizona
- U.S. News & World Report, 2021
Eller College of Management
This graduate certificate program addresses top information technology concerns with courses designed specifically for information security professionals within industry and government. Students will gain the skills to secure information and information systems in the areas of confidentiality, integrity and availability.
Upon successful completion of the three required core courses, students can also receive:
- CPE units for CISSP, ISSAP, ISSEP, ISSMP, CAP and SSCP designation(s). These designations are offered by (ISC)²
- CPE units for CISM and CRISC designations, which are offered by ISACA
- One year of qualified work experience toward the Certified Information Security Manager® (CISM®) designation
*Residents of some U.S. Territories may not be eligible. Please see our Eligibility & State Authorization page for more information.
The Enterprise Information Security certificate requires successful completion of three courses (9 units):